About this Item
UOVision UV572 automatic remote surveillance camera
The UOVision automatic remote cameras encompass a variety of applications and requirements, from wildlife observation, to surveillance of a territory. The UV572 panoramic camera has a 3” 16/9 screen, 1-second fast triggering, and offers HD video as well as a Photo + Video mode.
Photo and HD Video
This high-performance camera relies on its quality CMOS sensor to deliver photos at maximum 12 MP resolution (interpolated), 5 MP (real), as well as HD videos. Resolutions offered are: 720 p at 30 pps, WGA, as well as 1080P at 15 pps.
Photo + Video shooting mode
Do you wish to take both a still picture and a video without having to choose between both modes? The UV572 camera features a Photo + Video mode that will first take a photo, and right after that, a video. As with the other models, you still have the possibility to take only pictures, or only videos.
In daylight, images are in color. By night, the infrared LED flash lets you obtain sharp and clear black & white images in both video and photo modes.
The UV572 camera lens has a wide view angle (130°) and long PIR and flash ranges (adjustable on 6 or 12 m).
Invisible LEDs Flash
For maximum discretion, the filtered light has an 850 nm wavelength so it is totally invisible, and cameras will not be spotted.
Automatic, Manual, Time Lapse triggering
Four triggering modes are available: Automatic by motion detection, Time Lapse (regular interval), a combination of these two modes, plus the manual triggering mode obtained by pressing the trigger button.
2 Start-Stop daily schedules
Two different daily schedules can be specified. Out of these time intervals, the camera automatically turns itself off.
The setup menu is really intuitive and the buttons are also very easy to use.
The integrated 2” TFT screen enables viewing both photos and videos directly on the camera.
When activated, pictures are stamped with the date and time, temperature and moon phase.
SD/SDHC up to 32 GB capacity. (not included).
Operates on 4, 8, or preferably 12 alkaline batteries (not included). Or use an external power supply (sold separately). Batteries will last for up up to one entire year -- depending on settings and activity of the camera.
Supplied with mounting strap, USB cable.
• Multi zone PIR sensor – detection fied = 100°
• Image Sensor true 5.0 MP Color CMOS (12MP interpolated)
• Lens F=2.2 mm - FOV(Field of View)=130°
• Infrared flash: 56 LEDs -- 850 nm wavelength
• Infrared flash range: adjustable 6 or 12 m
• 3" color 16/9 LCD screen for setup and playback
• SD/SDHC card capacity 8 MB~32 GB (SD card not included)
• Photo format: JPEG
• Photo resolution: 12MP (interpolated), 8 MP (interpolated), 5MP (true), 3MP
• Video format: AVI – silent
• Video resolution: 720 p (30 fps), WVGA, 1080P (15 fps)
• Trigger Time: 1 s
• Delay 0s~60min.
• Burst Mode: 1~3 pictures.
• Video Length: 5~60 s.
• Time lapse timer 5 s ~ 8 hr
• USB Port
• Power Supply: 12xAA batteries (Recommended) - 8xAA - 4xAA (Emergency) - Batteries not included
• DC connector for optional 6V external power supply (sold separately)
• Stand-by Current < 0.65mA (<6mAh/Day)
• Low Battery Alert LED Indicator
• Takes up to 400 10second-videos with flash on.
• Built-in ring for a lock
• Built-in holes for a Python lock
• Standard 6.3 mm threaded hole for mounting on UOVision wall mount (Item # UO-005) or Tree mount (BY-010) (sold separately) or any camera tripod.
• Dimensions: 15,7 x 12,8 x 9 cm
• Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 95% - Weather resistant
• Operation/Storage Temperature: -20 °C ~ +60°
• Weight: 440 g